Spa facilities - Amata's Spa centre offers a total, homeopathic approach to health, fitness and relaxation. The centre is equipped with a steam room and a state-of-art hydrotherapy and aromatherapy spa tub that not only relieves stress but imbues the body with health, lustre and regeneration.
Practitioners are also on hand to provide a relaxing and refreshing range of health services including reflexology, relaxation exercises, and facials incorporating traditional Asian, Rakhine, and holistic techniques.
Asia is becoming renowned as a world-class spa destination and the Amata Resort & Spa is a perfect example of how health and holidays can co-exist harmoniously.
Other Facilities & Services
- 24 hour reception and service
- Full time nurse on stand by
- Business centre with internet and email access
- Water purification system
- Gift and souvenir shop
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Airport shuttle in air-conditioned bus
- Unique limousine service: relive the days of the British Raj in these
- Delightful restored vintage limousines
- International standard outdoor freshwater swimming pool with outstanding views
- Fully equipped spa, aromatherapy and holistic healing facilities
- Water sports including boat excursions, snorkeling, fishing and sailing
- Private Soak Tub in each bungalow gardens