Mawlamyine is the famous town in Myanmar and located in Mon State. One can find lots of eye-catching landscape and historic figures. Myanmar's third largest city, well known for her natural viewpoints and nearby famous places like Sesei beach, Kyaihtiyoe pagoda. Attran hotel is named after the river flowing just besides the Mawlayine.
Attran hotel is situated on a bank of Thanlwin River close to the Mawlamyine Bridge, the longest bridge in Myanmar. The bunglow-type buildings offer 20 superior twin-bedded rooms, 8 suite twin-bedded rooms and 2 suite kingsize-bedded rooms of total 30. All rooms are decorated with modern furniture.
- At our Attran hotel, we ensure you a home-away-from-home, atmosphere and gracious services.
- Spacious river view all-day dining restaurant
- Unplugged music in sunset evening
- Room services
- Reception hall for seating 200 persons
- E-mail and facsimile facilities
- Impressive meeting facility
- In house laundry service
- Ample car park